River City Stories

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Something to look forward to

I'm very excited about the new addition to my home entertainment system that should arrive tomorrow. It came to my attention recently that you don't need a phone line to have a TiVo unit, but can use an internet connection instead. Even better, you can get a WiFi adapter, so you don't have to run any cables. So once I found out about the WiFi option (and realized TiVo was still cheaper than getting Digital Cable and DVR), I signed right up. I'm really excited about the opportunity to digitally record all of my favorite shows and to record "live" TV. It should get a workout with the College Football season in full swing and the new season of shows starting next week. Stay tuned, I'm sure you'll hear more about it in the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home