River City Stories

Monday, April 14, 2008

Dare I try again?

Well this blog has been sitting idle for over a year now and it may seem a little silly to just pick up where I left off.  But, I think that's exactly what I'm going to do.  This was always a space for me to share what I was thinking as I'm on life's path and I can see no reason to change that.

Perhaps it's because I've been in a more reflective mood of late that I've wanted to write things down.  I've found myself journaling more.  My e-mails and conversations with my friends have been longer and of more substance than usual.  So, we'll give it a try - at one time I had a pretty regular routine going on this blog and I'll see if I can't match that again.  We're getting into the spring and summer times, which are my favorite of the year.  We've got a sad anniversary, travel for work and play, family milestones, and newsworthy events all in store in the next few months.  Let's see how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home