River City Stories

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Big Decision Today

So, if you remember, I've been thinking about buying a car for quite some time now. It's been something that I've always wanted to do (and thought that I could afford), but somehow always talked myself out of it. Besides, even though my car has given me some problems, it still had some life in it, so I couldn't justify spending money when I didn't need to.

Well, that all changed today. This morning I bought my first car. I bought it because the dealerships were offering 0% financing and I could get a new car for effectively the same price I would spend on a used car. Anyway, I got the car that I've wanted for about 8 years now - a Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's quite a step for me and I was a nervous wreck for the past 24 hours while I was making the decision. It's not easy signing your name to documents that commit you to that many thousands of dollars. I have no idea how I'll ever be ready to buy a house! I do love the Jeep - it rides so nice and it has just enough room for me. I think it's going to be a great fit. Anyway, I haven't gotten any pictures of my Jeep, but here's one from the Jeep website that looks just like mine!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home