River City Stories

Saturday, February 11, 2006

A Week in SoCal


I get to take a bit of a break this week as I'm in San Diego at a conference. The conference, of the Health Information Management and Systems Society (HIMSS), is taking place at the San Diego convention center this year. The location is very exciting, especially given that the East Coast is about to get 4-5 inches of snow! It should be near 70 degrees every day here.

I'm looking forward to the week for a couple of reasons, but mainly, this is like a "mini-vacation" for me. I will be working at the conference (that's how I get them to pay for pretty much everything), but they treat the student volunteers very well here and I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories for the blog. (Last year, I got to ride in a stretch Hummer limo to dinner one night!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home