River City Stories

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Crazy Weather

The past few days have been wonderful, weather-wise.  It's actually been a little on the hot side, but I'd much rather have a little warm than a little cold.  Tomorrow, the high temperature is expected to be over 20 degrees below what it was today.  20 degrees!  It's ridiculous.

Since I'm on a weather post, I should mention that I'm thankful for the recent and upcoming rain.  Typically, I'm not a fan of the April Showers, but we've had no rain hardly at all.  Pollen levels have gone crazy and my nice new car almost always has a nice tint of lime green to it from all of the pollen.

On a positive note - I only have 5 days of classes left.  I'm completely done with my classes as of next Thursday (no classes on Fridays or Mondays).  I will be sooooo glad to get a break from the classroom.  It's been a rough 2 weeks working on all of these end of the year projects.  I'm almost to the end - I can see the light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home