River City Stories

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Good thing I had that vacation...

As I've mentioned before, I started a new position within a different entity with the company I've been at for the past year. Instead of being on the hospital side, I am now on the physician practice and outpatient side. It's quite a change for me and I'm still trying to feel my way through the new organization. The first few days have been light as I'm learning. Today though, it was a marathon day - over 16 hours straight. I haven't done a day like this in quite a while! While it was exhausting, I really enjoyed getting to learn about some of the different aspects of my new organization and meeting a (seemingly endless) amount of people. I can see that these next few months will be a challenge, but I really think the experience will be invaluable.

1 Comments:

  • I'll be praying for you bro. I think its great you're in a space where you'll be challenged and can grow! Hopefully you'll only be challenged 8 hours most days and not 16! :-)

    By Blogger Jason Snook, at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home